HEALTH AND SAFETY
Dual-certified microblading artist with PhiBrows.
Alberta Health Compliant [essential to obtain the business licence];
I am fully insured.
I use disposable products and use a single - use micro blade [no blades are re-used].
Every after treatment, I thoroughly sanitize my work with medical grade disinfectant.
You will not get a bacterial infection or blood- borne infection due to my work conditions, or work habits.
Microblading doesn’t suit all types of skin, such as:
* Excessive oily skin
* Acne prone skin
* Dry, peeling skin (Eczema/Psoriasis on face)
* Moles in the brow area
* Keratosis (Growth of Keratin on the skin)
* Broken capillaries
* Troubles healing (Keloid scarring)
In addition, this procedure is not recommended for any clients who are or who have any of the following:
* Pregnant or nursing
* Undergoing Chemotherapy (Consult with you doctor)
* Viral infections (diseases)
* Had Botox within a 3 week period of appointment
* Acid laser treatment chemical peel
* Had an organ transplant
* Have epilepsy
* Are sick with a cold or flu-like virus
* Have used Accutane in the past year
* Sensitive Skin
* Unexplained blotches/blisters following pigmented cosmetics (henna, hair dye, eye shadow, tints, powders ) or an allergy to nickel- you are HIGHLY advised to have a patch test be done by an Artist.
※You MUST advise me if you have any of the above before the treatment
* 30 minutes after the treatment, rinse your eyebrows gently with natural mild (children’s) soap and cold water and dry with clean gauze.
* Remove all the previously applied cream/ balm, and only then apply a very thin layer of Phi shield.
* Repeat this procedure 3 to 5 times a day, for at least 7 days.
It is very important to keep your eyebrow area clean, in order to avoid infections - especially for the first 7 days.
After 7 days
* Rinsing is no longer needed, however continue to apply cream 3-5 times a daily.
* Do dry your eyebrow area with clean gauze if they are wet after washing your face or have had a shower.
* Maintain your facial hygiene and apply cream after washing your face, or having a shower. N.B. Phishield can be used all skin types.
* Your eyebrows may become dry and flaky, feel itchy, or parts of the microblading may fall off, this is NORMAL. When you attend for touch ups, this can be remedied.
Protect your eyebrow area during overnight
* Put saran wrap over your eyebrow(s) you previously applied cream on, so that you protect your eyebrows from drying out overnight.
What to avoid after Microblading?
* During the first 7 days, nothing should touch the treated area, except for damp cotton pads and the aftercare cream. Your normal routine can only begin once the area has completely healed.
* Avoid all creams (except the protective ones provided by me to you), cleaners any other products until treated area has healed.
- all make up including foundation in the eyebrow area.
- exercise that may cause excessive sweat
- facial massage
- direct sun exposure to your eyebrows
- getting your new eyebrows wet
※No Botox, laser/chemical treatment or microdermabrasion for at least 3 weeks post treatment.
In the next 10-30 days
- You might feel as though too much colour has been lost but your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating.
- Wait at least 6 weeks to see true colour, and allow your eyebrows to take on new strength.
- Only after 6 weeks can your touch-up/adjustments be done.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT HAIR STROKES WILL BE MUCH LIGHTER AND NOT AS CRISP AFTER THE AREA HAS HEALED.